2022 world’s richest rankings: Check Out 4 Nigerians who make forbes billionaires list 2022
- Aliko Dangote tops the list of Forbes Africa’s Billionaires list for 2022.
- Dangote is among the four wealthiest Nigerians on the 2020 list.
- Mike Adenuga follows Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote.
- Alakija retained her position as one of the richest black women in the world
Forbes recently released its annual exclusive billionaires ranking with only 4 Nigerians, Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Abdul Samad Rabiu and Folorunsho Alakija making the highly coveted list. Amongst the four, Aliko Dangote, President of Dangote Group retained his spot as the World’s richest black person with a fortune of $10.1 billion. Mike Adenuga, Chairman of Globacom came in as second in Nigeria and third in Africa with a fortune of $7.7 billion whilst Abdul Samad Rabiu of BUA Group was 3rd in Nigeria and 8th in Africa with a fortune of $3.13 billion – moving up 8 places from last year’s ranking. Folorunsho Alakija of Famfa Oil completes the list of Forbes billionaires from Nigeria with a fortune of $1 billion dollars coming in at number 20 in Africa.
On the 2020 list, Egypt and South Africa tied with five billionaires each, Morocco has two, while Zimbabwe and Tanzania have one billionaire each, among members of the 3-comma club in Africa.
According to the list, Africa’s 20 wealthiest people are richer in 2019 than 2018 with combined worth at $73.4 billion.
Mike Adenuga follows Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote
Mike Adenuga maintains his position as the second richest man in Nigeria and third spot on the continent with a net worth of $7.7 billion. Adenuga has investments in telecommunications, oil, and real estate.
The businessman painted the streets of Lagos with his gold buildings – Mike Adenuga Towers.
1. Aliko Dangoterichest black man on earth
Nigerian-born billionaire, Aliko Dangote has interests in commodities in Nigeria and other African countries.
- Net worth: $10.1 billion as of 2020
- Age: 62
2. Mike AdenugaMike Adenuga, second richest man in Africa SaharaWeekly Magazine
Mike Adenuga, owner of Globalcom, Nigeria’s third-largest mobile phone network, and an oil exploration firm Conoil Producing firm.
- Net worth: $7.7 billion as of 2020
- Age: 66
3. Abdulsamad RabiuAbdulsamad Rabiu
Rabiu is Nigerian manufacturing mogul. He is the founder of BUA Group, a Nigerian conglomerate active in cement production, sugar refining and real estate.
- Net worth: $3.1 billion as of 2020
- Age: 59
4. Folorunsho AlakijaFolorunsho Alakija
Alakija is one of the richest black women in the world and the owner of Famfa Oil Limited, a Nigerian oil exploration company.
- Net worth: $1 billion as of 2020
- Age: 68.
Who is the richest person in the world in 2022?
As of 14 June 2022, with a net worth of roughly $209 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $126 billion), Bernard Arnault (No. 3, $120 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $113 billion).
Who is the richest man in Africa in 2022?
Alhaji Aliko Dangote
Alhaji Aliko Dangote has retained his position as the richest man in Africa, with a net worth of $12.1 billion, according to the 2022 edition of the Forbes’ Top 10 Africa’s Billionaires List.
Who is the richest man in Nigeria in 2022?
Top 10 Richest Men in Nigeria 2022
|1||Aliko Dangote||$14 Billion|
|2||Mike Adenuga||$7.9 Billion|
|3||Femi Otedola||$5.9 Billion|
|4||Arthur Eze||$5 Billion|
Who topped Forbes List 2022?
Newcomers: Rihanna, Peter Jackson And 234 Others Debut This Year
- Elon Musk. $219 B. United States. …
- Jeff Bezos. $171 B. United States. …
- Bernard Arnault & family. $158 B. France. …
- Bill Gates. $129 B. United States. …
- Warren Buffett. $118 B. United States. …
- Larry Page. $111 B. United States. …
- Sergey Brin. $107 B. United States. …
- Larry Ellison. $106 B.
Who is the richest person in the world 2022 Feb?
Below is the list of top 10 richest persons in the world as per the stats gathered in February 2022 from Bloomberg Billionaire Index. Elon Musk of Tesla Inc. owning 18% of Tesla stocks tops the list of richest persons in 2022 with his $224 billion net worth.
Who is the richest Youtuber 2022?
The 20 Richest YouTubers of 2022 — Based on Net Worth
- Felix Kjellberg (AKA PewDiePie) (Estimated net worth: $40 million) …
- Stevin John (AKA Blippi) (Estimated net worth: $40 million) …
- Jeffree Star (Estimated net worth: $200 million) …
- Justin Bieber (Estimated net worth: $285 million)
The List of Richest Men in African is an annual ranking of the richest African people, compiled and published by the American business magazine Forbes. It tracks the wealth of African billionaires who reside in Africa or have their primary businesses/investments there.
Leave a Reply